What should I bring?
- Sleeping Bags/blanket & extra pillows
- Extra Towels for showering and swimming
- A Fish Finder
- Flashlights and Batteries for Evening Fishing
- Sun block
- 1 gallon freezer bags to freeze fillets
- Cold weather clothing
- Hot weather clothing
- Rain gear
- Bug repellent and a bug jacket/hat depending on the time of the year – You will need them for June
- Fishing hat/cap
- Fishing net
- Hook remover
- Personal toiletries, towels, shampoo and soap
What can I buy from Chalets Diane?
- Pop/mix chips/tums etc
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, cream rinse, hand soap, razors, etc
How far is Chalets Diane from North Bay?
We are about 1 hour north–east of North Bay
Where can I find all the big chain grocery stores?
- All the big chain grocery stores can be found in North Bay
- There is an IGA grocery store in Temiscaming , PQ (about 20-30 minutes away from Chalets Diane)
- There is a Provigo (Loblaws) in Ville Marie about 30 minutes from us
Where can I purchase a fishing license and hunting tags?
We would suggest that you purchase your fishing license /hunting tags at Pro Nature - 1625, Chemin Kipawa, Temiscaming, Quebec 819 627-9432
Where can I purchase Alcohol?
We often get asked where to buy 60 cans of beer. Right next door to Pro Nature is Stop 102, you can purchase them there.